Monday, June 13, 2016

Project 3 Contact Sheets






I am interested in exploring the cycles of nature, specifically the circulatory system as it relates to humans and trees, and the circulatory system's relationship with water, life, death and the circle of life. Additionally, I am interested in the parallels and contrasts between circuits in technology and the circulatory system in nature. Another perspective through which I intend to approach this project is through geometry, specifically the ways in which the Golden Ratio appears in nature. Many structures in nature, such as flowers, grow in accordance to the Golden Ratio. Therefore, I would like to connect the idea of the Golden Ratio's appearance throughout nature to the cycles of nature, such as the circulatory system.


1 comment:

  1. Your images and concept are really great! I'm excited to see the final project!

    ReplyDelete